Technical Sales Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of Procepack sales for a defined territory (Ontario/Canada et United of States). Regulars’ travel will be required to effectively carry out his/her futures responsibilities. We are looking for an energetic hunter who will reach his goals with an impressive track record of sales for the industrial sector.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Actively work on business opportunities for clients in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and other industries.
- Fostering positive and effective relationships with our customers.
- Increase sales by maintaining and growing our existing customer base and adding new customers.
- Produce reports according to the criteria established with our CRM system parameters to measure the success of sales and this, according to deadlines.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance, equipment selection and layout.
- Responsible of technical presentation and live demonstrations to show how the product meets the customer’s requirements.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team and other technical experts in the company.
- Work with after sales support and provide technical support as needed.
- Participate actively in the continuous improvement of health and safety programs and quality control systems.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Engineering degree or significant experience in a technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technical sales.
- Impressive sales track record with above average achievements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English (Bilingualism is essential) with developed negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong problem solving and application of engineering skills.
- Developed presentations skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively and productively in a team environment.
- Exemplary entrepreneurial work ethics.
- Ability to handle situations, people and ethical issues with honesty and integrity.
- Strong computer skills including MS-Office and CRM.
Why join our team!
Very attractive commission program, family business with a great corporate culture, opportunity to sell innovative and establish technology with an enormous growth potential, we focus on employee culture and care for all our employees, Holidays celebration, flexible schedules, career development and a lot of opportunities.