Field Service Technician USA / Technicien(ne) de service, maintenance USA
A Passionnate Company
Procepack inc. is always looking for passionate people who are committed to the success of the business they work for. Our employees particularly appreciate the daily working atmosphere that reigns in our company. They all adhere to the values: passion, commitment, respect, team spirit and honesty.
Being in full growth, Procepack inc. offers you the opportunity to participate in the emergence of our company on the international market. Tasks are varied due to the nature of the business activities. As an SME, we offer the chance to participate in all spheres of business. By the same token, the possibilities of promotion are real.
Working for Procepack inc. rimes with diversity. All of our projects are different and no machine is like the previous one. Our employees are thus assured of accomplishing a multitude of various tasks for a stimulating and varied work.
At Procepack inc. we have a dynamic and united team that will welcome you with open arms. The working atmosphere in our shop is happy and relax, where the passion of our employees is palpable.
The company offers many social advantages, including a group insurance mainly paid by the employer. This insurance can also cover the other members of your family.
** In this role, you will be located in the USA and reporting to our Las Vegas office.
- Travel to our USA customer sites to train, setup & repair equipment, and conduct service related task demonstrations.
- Trouble shoot equipment, identify and fix problems.
- Test equipment to make sure it performs according to specifications.
- Evaluate machine functionality and propose continuous improvements.
- Analyze customer requirements and specifications.
- Support customers (phone, and in person) on the operation and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Solve and facilitate customer service issues as they arise.
- When not on the road, help with machine assembly, machine testing, training, quality control and documentation, factory acceptance testing assistance, as well as customer demonstrations.
- Perform duties related to special project as required.
- Excellent communication skills in English, (French asset)
- Interactions with the client: Capable of handling a delicate situation with tact
- Able to communicate the process and plan of action in a calm and tactful manner
- Able to manage the customer relationship
- Interactions with head office: Capable of clearly and concisely explaining the situation back to head office in a timely manner.
- Open-minded to try new ideas for solutions with a positive attitude
- Spanish is an asset
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Resourceful when faced with new scenarios
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively despite a stressful situation
- Able to work with little guidance alone as well as in a team
- Shows initiative and drive and willing to learn and grow with the company
- Prior experience in conducting installation & servicing of machines
- Travelling (50% of the time) – valid driver’s license, passport and ability to travel without restrictions and occasionally to our head office in Montreal, QC (Terrebonne).
- DEC (mechanical/electrical) minimum education or equivalent
- Mechanical and electrical aptitudes are necessary
- Basic knowledge of programming (ex. loading programs into machine) is an asset
- 3 years experience in assembly and/or service of industrial equipment
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical line packaging or related equipment is an asset
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Good knowledge of MS Office is an asset
- Valid driver’s license, passport and ability to travel without restrictions (50% of the time)
*La description est en anglais afin de faciliter la description du poste et la maîtrise de l’anglais parlé et écrit est obligatoire pour ce poste.