A passionate company
As a market leader, Procepack enables its customers to maximize their production capacity by developing solutions adapted through the design of state-of-the-art machinery and automation equipment. We value collaboration & contribution, innovation, respect, commitment, and passion.
We are currently looking for a person with a high sense of responsibility and strong communications skills. Join our team as a Marketing Coordinator!
If you join the team, you will have the chance to benefit from:
- Relaxed atmosphere, dynamic environment and varied and stimulating work.
- A group insurance program (50% paid by the employer) as well as an EAP program – virtual health care.
- A retirement plan program with employer participation.
- On-the-job training and development paid for by the employer.
- A cafeteria and rest area with free coffee, carbonated water, fresh fruits, and snacks provided every week.
- Corporate events (summer BBQ, happy hour and holiday party);
- An annual bonus program.
- Vacation time during the Holiday season (between Christmas and New Year’s Day).
- 3 days per year of sick leave (2 days of sick leave and 1 personal day) paid at the end of the year if not used.
- Social leave to allow you to balance work and family.
To collaborate with us, here is what you will have to do:
Reporting to the marketing Manager, the person will be responsible for providing technical support for the Marketing plan and the daily tasks of the Manager. This person will also take care of promoting the banner on social medias, internal and external communications and participate in setting up corporate events for the company.
- Participate in digital and field promotion of the Procepack and PreRoll-Er brands.
- Manage translation needs, revision of texts, check quality and compliance with corporate graphics standards and prepare texts in both languages if necessary.
- Ensure follow-ups of the various Marketing projects with agencies and selected consultants.
- Participate of the definition of B2B objectives (drafting and implementation of a Marketing Plan).
- Coordinate the various exhibition fairs during the year and the various updates (may require travelling to the exhibition fairs) and development of tools such as newsletter, impressions, social media publications, etc.
- Write creative descriptions for products sheets;
- Participate in the coordination of the creation and updates of Websites.
- Maintain the diverse information’s currently on the Website.
To excel in your new responsibilities, it is preferable that you have:
- Bachelor degree in communication, or business administration with a marketing profile or equivalent.
- 5 years minimum of experience in a similar position.
- 2 years of experience in B2B.
- Proficiency in French and English both oral and written.
- Proficiency of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, TEAMS).
- Knowledge of software’s Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere : asset.
- Great adaptability, ethics and professional integrity.
- Good capacity for collaboration and teamwork.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and tact with sensitive documents and information.
You want to join our team? Please send us your résumé or contact us. We look forward meeting you.