A passionate company
As a market leader, Procepack enables its customers to maximize their production capacity by developing solutions adapted through the design of state-of-the-art machinery and automation equipment. We value collaboration & contribution, innovation, respect, commitment, and passion.
We are currently looking for a person with a high sense of responsibilities and strong communications skills. Join our team as an Industrial Designer!
If you join the team, you will have the chance to benefit from:
- Relaxed atmosphere, dynamic environment and varied and stimulating work.
- A group insurance program (50% paid by the employer) as well and an EAP program with virtual health care.
- A retirement plan program with employer participation.
- On-the-job training and development paid for by the employer.
- A cafeteria and rest area with free coffee, carbonated water, fresh fruits, and snacks provided every week.
- Corporate events (summer BBQ, happy hour and holiday party);
- An annual bonus program.
- Vacation time during the Holiday season (between Christmas and New Year’s Day).
- 3 days per year of sick leave (2 days of sick leave and 1 personal day) paid at the end of the year if not taken during the year.
- Social leave to allow you to balance work and family.
To collaborate with us, here is what you will have to do:
The draftsman is responsible for checking the drawings so that they comply with the specifications and design data.
The main responsibilities are :
- Develop manufacturing drawings with tolerance if applicable (without excess).
- Prepares, revises, and annotates the drawings and plans necessary for the realization of the project.
- Ensures good follow-ups of corrections and updates of the drawings.
To excel in your new responsibilities, it is preferable that you have:
- College or professional diploma in industrial design or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Autonomy, sense of organisation and details.
- Contributes to promoting the brand image of the company through its professionalism, reliability, innovation, and team spirit while respecting the other members of the department.
- Sharing is a value that you must adhere to!
You want to be in our team? Please send us your résumé or call at (514) 360-1292.
We look forward meeting you.