Field Service Technician
A passionate company
As a market leader, Procepack enables its customers to maximize their production capacity by developing solutions adapted through the design of state-of-the-art machinery and automation equipment. We value collaboration & contribution, innovation, respect, commitment, and passion.
We are currently looking for a person with a high sense of responsibility and strong communications skills. Join our team as an Field Service Technician in the US.
If you join the team, you will have the chance to benefit from:
- Relaxed atmosphere, dynamic environment and varied and stimulating work.
- A group insurance program (portion paid by the employer).
- On-the-job training and development paid for by the employer.
- Vacation time during the Holiday season (between Christmas and New Year’s Day).
- 3 days per year of sick leave (2 days of sick leave and 1 personal day) paid at the end of the year if not used.
- Social leave to allow you to balance work and family.
To collaborate with us, here is what you will have to do:
- Travel to customer sites to train, setup & repair equipment, and conduct sales related machine
- Trouble shoot equipment, identify and fix problems.
- Test equipment to make sure it performs according to specifications.
- Evaluate machine functionality and propose continuous improvements.
- Analyze customer requirements and specifications.
- Support customers (phone, and in person) on the operation and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Solve and facilitate customer service issues as they arise.
- Set-up and disassemble trade show displays at convention centres.
- When not on the road, help with machine assembly, machine testing, training, quality control and documentation, factory acceptance testing assistance, as well as customer demonstrations.
- Perform duties related to special project as required.
To excel in your new responsibilities, it is preferable that you have:
- DEC (mechanical/electrical) minimum education<
- Mechanical and electrical aptitudes are necessary
- 3 years experience in assembly and/or service of industrial equipment
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical line packaging or related equipment is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, in English, Spanish is an asset
- Interactions with the client: capable of handling a delicate situation with tact
- Professional, meticulous and detail oriented
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively despite a stressful situation
- Good knowledge of MS Office is an asset
- Valid driver’s license, passport and ability to travel without restrictions (50% and up)
You want to join our team? Please send us your résumé. We are looking forward to meet you!